Foster Youth at Risk
We’re with you every step of the way…
A teenager’s life can be demanding, stressful and complicated. If you need extra help with schoolwork or sports you would meet with your tutors or coaches – counseling is the same in dealing with emotions and difficult situations.
We treat our Foster Youth like family, and our experienced staff provide a range of supports and benefits for Youth at Risk including:
- Comprehensive pre-service and ongoing skill development
- Regular support visits to your home
- 24-hour emergency on-call services for when you need us most
- Mentor support groups where you can meet and connect with other Mentors
- Timely stipends via direct deposit
- Comprehensive matching process that focuses on the preferences and needs of you and the child or adult being supported
- Frequent Mentor recognition, appreciation and advocacy
- Dedicated support staff to assist you in maintaining your license
- Comprehensive coverage under professional and general liability insurance
Support from the Network of Resources
Quality services depend on resources, expertise, and quick response times—all of which are readily available in opur resources network. As a national network of local Youth at Risk services providers, we are able to draw upon more than 30 years of experience and expertise in successfully serving children and young adults in home- and community-based settings, while maintaining the individualized care and personal touch of a local organization.
Hear what others are saying about our team…